UniUyo Acceptance Fee; Here is Everything you Need to Know About UniUyo and how they process their acceptance fee for new intakes.
This is a detailed step by step process for the University of Uyo, this fee has a very simple payment procedure which everyone can d without the help from a professional or someone who has been there for a long time.
The payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session for the newly admitted candidates.
Until recently, people started looking up keywords that are related to UniUyo acceptance fee and we thought it might be very helpful if we provided them the information they needed.
Have you been looking for searches related to…
- uniuyo acceptance fees for 2019/2020
- how much is uniuyo school fees
- uniuyo acceptance fees 2018 2019
- uniuyo school fees for all departments
- uniuyo admission list
- uniuyo admission list 2019
- uniuyo school fees for medicine and surgery
- uniuyo admission portal
Then we are going to serve you with this piece of writing.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the management has released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
How much is UniUyo acceptance?
Successfully admitted candidates are to pay a non-refundable Acceptance fee of N25, 000 only and this include all the categories of students given that you were offered admission through UTME or through direct entry also known as DE.
The acceptance fee must be made by following the procedure outlined below…
UNIUYO Acceptance Payment Procedure.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Click on Pay Acceptance Link.
- Enter Registration Number.
- Click on the Make Payment Button.
- Payment can be make online using ATM Card or at any commercial bank using the generated RRR.
This above is the procedure for UniUyo acceptance fee payment and also we will be updating this content sooner on the other aspects of UniUyo admission topics which we know you will be keen to read about.