UNIJOS admission portal and list for 2019/2020 academic session is open and out for checking on school website. University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
HOW TO CHECK UNIJOS ADMISSION LIST FOR 2019/2020
Following the conduct of UNIJOS Post UTME screening exercise, all the candidates that participated in the screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
CHECKING UNIJOS ADMISSION LIST ON JAMB PORTAL
You can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal.
- First of all, go to org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2019/2020 UNIJOS admission status.
The list has not been uploaded on the school portal as at the time of this posting.
CHECKING ADMISSION LIST ON UNIJOS PORTAL
When the list finally comes out on UNIJOS admission portal, the following steps will apply:
- Firstly, go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the space for it
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to check your admission status and registration procedure.